Tuesday, May 26, 2009

DTF Radio Memorial Day All Mix Weekend!!!!!!!!!!

<span class=

What it is everyone. I hope that everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend. I had the privilege of once again, rocking out on DTF Radio's Memorial Day All Mix Weekend. DTF Radio is an online based hip hop radio station. Of coarse, this weekend was not just limited to hip hop. loll

I got to meet some dope DJs this weekend. I met D.J. Jack Da Ripper, who along with rocking mad spots in New York, also was apart of the Pepsi smash DJ battle. He was supposed to be rocking in the Acapulco trip, but that of coarse feel through because of the swine flu epidemic. Along with Jack, I finally got to meet D.J. Chryst. This was the first time I got to meet the homie after going back and forth with him on email & FaceBook. He's a real cool dude.

I also had the privilege of meeting DJ Getlive. Now, Getlive is a fellow DJ from queens, and has been in the game for 10 years. Not only that, he is a bad man behind some deck (Pause). I asked if I could stay and watch his set, and was mad cool about it. I sat and rocked with him while he did his thing, that he is definitely a problem. He sat down with me afterwards and kicked some knowledge to me. Great experience man, true story. 

That was of coarse when I rocked out on Friday. But, I also DJed on Sunday also. And because of some issue not allowing the DJ after me to be there (Shout out to D.J. Dubbz. Hope all is good), I got to rock for an extra 2 hours, totaling 4 hours for the day. Check it out and tell me what you think. You could download my set below

Remember to hit up.......







D.J. Abel

"Ready, Willing, & Abel"

No comments:

Post a Comment