Saturday, April 4, 2009

D.J. Abel presents "Diaries of a D.J." :: Ep. 1 "Welcome to the Jedi side of Djing"

Photobucket


So here it is. This is my newest thing. A lot goes into what I do. That means getting the hottest songs, to organizing all the music, to practicing my craft. I practice everyday. I work at my craft in some way, shape, or form everyday because you have to constantly be getting better to keep up and to take it to the next level.

i actually was organizing my library, and decided to take a second and just surf a little. I ended up on YouTube and I started watching videos on D.J. FattFingaz. FattFingaz is a dj from Queens that is real dope. He does both, the club scene, as well as being into the turntablism. He actually was online and I hit him up and he mad cool. After that talk, he got me thinking of how I could make myself better and more productive. Hence, my new diary. 

I will be updating it regularly. I will post up stuff of my radio show, clubs, everything. Keep checking me out & stay posted because I will be taking this shit to the next level.

Make sure you hit up::



"Welcome to that Jedi side of djing.... shit is real..... realer than any ones imagination can handle." - D.J. FattFingaz

D.J. Abel

"Ready, Willing, & Abel"


No comments:

Post a Comment