Thursday, April 16, 2009

Noise Makers with Special Guest Q-Tip

Photobucket



So Jae Boogz invites me to this event at 92y Tribeca. He tells me that it is a Noise Makers with special guest Q-Tip. And of coarse, I'm a hip hop head so my answer is, HELL YEAH. 

For those of you that don't know (And if this applies to you, you need to really go do your Homework!!!!), Q-Tip is one of the dopest producers in Hip Hop period. He was also the lead member of the hit Hip Hop group, A Tribe Called Quest. The night was filled a lot of old school head in the house. 


Photobucket

The night was blessed with Brooklyn's own, Supa Qool D.J. Uncle Q (myspace.com/uncleq). This dude was throwing down some classic tracks of Hip Hop. I actually got talk to him at the end of the night and he was really cool. The night was started off with the Hip Hop Fusion band, "Cypher" playing instrumentals to Q-Tip's beats. That band is crazy so if you get a chance to check them out, I suggest you do. 

Rosenberg sat down with Q-tip and touched on so many different topics. I mean the experience was crazy. Even ?uestlove came out to check the event out. Also in the building, The Biildingg Dawg Pitbull, Cipha Sounds was in the building as well. I got to meet him and he was cool too. These dudes are actually funny.


Photobucket








Remember to hit up....



D.J. Abel

"Ready, Willing, & Abel"

No comments:

Post a Comment