Saturday, March 28, 2009

Da Morning Movement!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3.24.09

Photobucket

Man, were getting good. Jae and I had another show this Tuesday and it went very well. We spoke about crazy Mike, and his want to adopt another, as well Mrs. Crawford posing and showing her sweet treats. Lol. We also got into some of the albums that dropped today.

Photobucket

Also, My man Dynasty "The Prince of Dancehall" called to show today to bless us with his presence. He talked a little about the shows that he had coming up and also, that he was shooting his music video Tuesday night. You already know that I'm gonna be in the building, so I will make sure to let you know how everything goes. The show is posted up so make sure that you check it out.

Also remember,

I will be rocking out at SUNY Old Westbury this Saturday. So make sure that everyone is there to rock with me cause I promise that it will be an event you don't want to miss!!!!!

Hit up the:

Http://myspace.com/djabelnyc

Http://twitter.com/djabelnyc

AIM: Djabelnyc

Ready, Willing, & Abel!!!!!!!!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment