Tuesday, March 3, 2009

You Have To See It To Believe It!!!!!!

So D.J. Pleasure was introduced to me by my man Dante Nero. This dude Pleasure is an O.G. He's been doing this since I was a sperm. True story. So calls me one day, and asks me to meet him at 395 Hudson street. Little did I know where the fuck I was going.

I meet him in front of the building. I introduce myself, and he introduces me to Smooth. We walk into this building and the security is crazy. We get through that and head to the elevator. The elevator stops only on one floor. Crazy!!!!!!!!

We go up and we all of a sudden we in Kiss Fm. We got to walk in on Lenny Green while he was doing his show with Brian McKnight. Great man and I was able to sit down and pick his brain a little. Then, P showed me around the studios, and introduced me to a few people. Then, I got to meet the King Pin himself, Funkmaster Flex. All in all, it was a great night. God, this is really happening!!!!!!!!!


On of the boards.

Hot 97

D.J. Abel at Hot 97.

D.J. Abel & Funkmaster Flex

D.J. Abel & D.J. Pleasure

Classic Mixtape

No comments:

Post a Comment