Tuesday, March 3, 2009

You have to be focused and prepare for anything!!!!!!!!!!!

So after meeting D.J. Pleasure, he called me the next day and invited me to day any event for him Wilkes Berre, P.A. I said hell yes and got myself ready to rock. We drove out to the Woodlands Resort which is a ski resort. Kiss Fm Sponsors these different ski events every weekend. 

I  went out there and opened up for D.J. Pleasure. It was a little difficult because it was definitely not the crowd that I was use to. The great thing about it was being able to actually do my set and then watch P do his set. The man is a beast behind the decks. We got to sit down and actually talk about everything and he gave me some very important advice. 

All in all, it was a great time, as well as an amazing learning experience. Shout out to you P. I appreciate everything and next time, I'm gonna make sure I give you a run for your money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment