Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Picture Says a 1000 Words!!!!!!

Photobucket

So, last week ended a little crazy. Thursday, I got booked to D.J. at Sambuca Night Club. Shout out to Raul & Valentino. Well I got to go spin for the kappa/L.U.L party. Good times. A big shout out to everyone from SUNY Old Westbury that came out and supported me that night. It was a real good look.

Photobucket

Then, Friday I cancelled by club shit for my man Wilmer. He was turning 19 and he threw a little house jam. Real talk, it was probably some of the most fun that I had in a long time. The party rocked till like 4 and by the time I got home, it was 6. I had to be up 8. I know, I am crazy, but the hustle never stops!!!!!!!


Photobucket

Saturday morning, I had my first professional photo shoot scheduled with Caliber Ent. Julio is a real cool dude and an even better photographer. I mean, he really hooked me up. We shot for about 2 hours. It was a real good time and it was the beginning to the future. God I love the spot light. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment