Saturday, March 28, 2009

Da Morning Movement!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3.26.09

Photobucket

Another success. Of coarse, here is another addition to the Morning Movement: Semi-pro edition. We got on and spoke about the city of New York fucking us with these prices to get around the city, George Lopez with his own talk show, and some loser that called the Police on his wife cause she wanted to do something nice for him. Lol. The show was dope. This t=show had a lot of people in the study with us just chillin'.

The show is posted so make sure that you go and download it son.

Remember...

I will be rocking out at the SUNY Old Westbury thing (I'm not sure what I can call it). It's from 11 pm to 2 am. Come rock with me.

Also, hit up the:

Http://myspace.com/djabelnyc

(I got new mixes up)

Http://Twitter.com/djabelnyc

"Ready, Willing, & Abel!!!!!!!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment