Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Da Morning Movement!!!!!!!!! 3.3.09

Photobucket

So I know I have been slacking a little with this but I'm stepping my game up as of now. The show as been doing great, and a large part of it is because of the addition of Mr. Jae Boogz (Jaeboogz.com). Honestly, we love working together and it is a good mixture and I can promise that it is only going to get better with time.

We started experimenting with capturing a live feed through the room with a camera. We are still ironing out the wrinkles but make sure that you stay tuned to that. We also given the privilege to interview Shoni, who is a new artist on Def Jam. Her new song with Fabolous is doing real well, and Shoni is a cool girl. I think that she was digging Boogz....Lol.

Stay tuned for more updates. Make sure that your hitting up all of the usual information outlets that we have going out:

Djabelnyc@gmail.com
Myspace.com/djabelnyc 
Facebook: Abel Taveras
Jaeboogz.com

"Ready, Willing, & Abel!!!!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment