Thursday, March 12, 2009

In store with Miss jessica Rabbit

Photobucket

So my man M.M. Rick asked me to D.J. the a calendar signing at All The Right with the Lovely Jessica Rabbit. WOW. It was crazy. Mad people came through to buy the calendar. Then, Channel 5 came out to interview her and then they got me doing a little juggling. You know that I'm a celebrity. 

Anyways, Jessica was very cool. She hung out for a little before having to leave to go do an interview for A list radio. All in all, it was a real cool event and I had a great time. Shout to L.V., Jessica, Big Lou, and M.M. Rick.

Also, shout out to my man Dynasty. He was out there at the Metro Pcs concert in Brooklyn. Then, came out to queens and tore the shit down with D.J. Enuff & The Dream.

We moving so try to keep up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ready, Willing, & Abel!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment