Friday, March 20, 2009

Maxci and I... Way to Fly!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

So last night, The kid was on Muevete Radio with Ms. Maxci J. The show was a hit. I mean the ambiance was dope and the feedback was crazy. We just partied in that studio for the 2 hours true story. 


Photobucket

I got to work and threw on everything from reggaeton, to freestyle. It was a little weird at first working with a different host but the shit clicked quickly and we off to the races after that. Not only that, we had a crazy amount of listeners. The phone was ringing off of the hook. I mean we had calls from all over. We even got a call from LONDON, ENGLAND. WOW!!!!!!!!!! You could check out the show cause it is posted up here. 


Photobucket

Once again, I would like to thank Maxci for having me on, as well as everyone over at WBMB radio station. Everyone was real cool and I look forward to being back on the air soon.

Make sure that everyone is hitting up:

Http://myspace.com/djabelnyc

Http://twitter.com/djabelnyc

If there are any question you could hit me up at:

Djabelnyc@gmail.com
 


http://www.zshare.net/audio/57352170dd434b4c/

2 comments:

  1. The show was definitely off the hook and I'm glad you guys hit it off!

    Should I expect DJ Abel to keep making appearances at Baruch??

    Music was great and the feedback was even better! Keep it up bro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Abel it Yessenia aka Don Diva! just wanted 2 show some love had a blast last week on the show...you did the damn thing on the 1's and 2's. Your def a problem! Hope you come back again soon!

    ReplyDelete