Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Muevete Radio Wtih the Lovely Maxci J

Photobucket

"I got my hands on a mic and it was love for the first time." When I read it, I had to go back and read it again because it got me thinking. It was funny because it sounded like me. So of coarse, I gravitative to that that is most inspirational. Margaret "Maxci-J" De Leon is a young latina radio show host over at WBMB radio station (Baruch College). She has been doing her radio thing since 2005 and is still pushing. I can co sign the fact the she is the future.

Now, I got hooked up with her through friend of ours. Shout to Carlos. She has guest D.J.s on her show and I of coarse was honored with a request to be on the show. Now, have I had the opportunity to talk the to the Lovely Maxci-J(that is what I call her) and I must say that she was not what I had expected. And when I say that, I mean someone who is ass dedicated as she is. She spoke with intelligence, eloquence, and passion. And it only got me even more excited to work with her.

So here it is. It is going down, March 19, 2008, yours truly will be a guest on the Muevete Radio show. The show is come on at 9 pm and you could catch it at:

Http://www.wbmbradio.com

AIM: Muevetee

Hit us on the phone (646)312-4726

Don't forget to hit up:

Http://www.myspace.com/djabelnyc

Http://www.myspace.com/maxcij

2 comments:

  1. damn...you speak the truth! hehehe

    happy to be rocking out the show with you tomorrow =)
    and thank you for the commentary, love it!

    Like i said before WE ARE THE KING & QUEEN UNDERDOGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait... I don't like what's going on here.

    ReplyDelete